Complaint or Takedown Request
Complaint and Takedown Request Policies and Procedures
To initiate the reporting of content that may be illegal or otherwise violates standards or to make a takedown request, please contact email@example.com
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
If you make a complaint or takedown request, you can expect that we will:
- treat it seriously and professionally
- acknowledge your complaint and tell you what to expect while your complaint is being looked into
- provide clear reasons for all decisions that are made
- we will protect your privacy
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINTS AND TAKEDOWN REQUEST
Once a complaint or takedown request has been received we will:
- Investigate the complaint or takedown request:
We will examine the complaint or request within 3 working days of the complaint being received. We will inform the initiator of the complaint or request within 7 working days of what was done during the investigation and what is the outcome of the investigation.
- Possible outcomes of complaint or request
It is possible that we will agree that the complaint or request has merit and we will act upon the request. However, we could find that the complaint or request is without merit and no further action will be taken.
If you wish to dispute the outcome of a complaint or request you may contact us at any time to request an appeal. Please present any additional information or evidence that would bolster your appeal. If you believe that only a neutral third party can resolve the appeal then a mutually agreed upon arbitrator may be used at your expense to resolve the dispute.
- Record Keeping
All records relating to complaints and takedown requests will be retained. These records will include:
- Details of the complaint or request and the nature of the complaint or request
- Date that the complaint or request was lodged
- Any actions that were taken during the investigation
- The date of resolution and the reason for the decision
- Date that the complainant or requestor was notified of the outcome
- Any response or any further actions taken